Saturday, August 7, 2010

Middle names

Joanne and I were not given middle names. When I asked my Mum why, she really didn't know, just that they didn't give us one. This really bugged us, especially Joanne.

Throughout her childhood, Joanne gave herself several middle names. She would sign her name on paper using the name. Some examples were Amy, Kimberley and Laura. There were many more and I wish I could remember them, because some of them were really great. Sigh...

Joanne had such a vivid imagination. Many times, Mum would hear her locked in the bathroom, talking away happily to her imaginary friends, playing school or house. She would have full conversations with her friends. It was very cute.

I remember before she was even able to print, she would make scribbly lines and call it handwriting. She was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment